GM LS RETRO-FIT OIL PAN W/ GASKET & BOLTS KIT – 1955-87 GM/MUSCLE CAR/CLASSIC CAR/TRUCKS
GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan w/ Gasket & Bolts Kit - 1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks. Includes Gasket, Stainless Steel Bolts & RTV.
Part number (SKU): VK090000
Share on Social Media
Original Price: $467.41
GM’s popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they’re very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don’t always fit or they hang too low for today’s hot rods. Holley’s new LS Retro-fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
“Holley’s new LS engine swap mount plates made the EcoNova’s E-Rod LS3 swap simple and painless as well as improving our weight distribution with ideal engine set-back, and the LS Retro-Fit oil pan fit the subframe perfectly while still offering excellent oil control under high cornering loads.” -Christopher Campbell, Popular Hot Rodding Magazine
- Provides OEM fitment– OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments.
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance to chassis
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit including sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud & oil passage cover.
- Fits GM rear wheel drive applications that were originally equipped with a Small Block or Big Block Chevy engine and traditional rear sump oil pan*
- Maximum crankshaft stroke = 4.25″
- Includes Oil Pan Gasket, Stainless Steel Bolts & RTV
|Application||GM LS Engines|
|Choose Your Part||Oil Pan Kit|
|Oil Pan Capacity||5.5 Quarts|
|Oil Pan Type||Cast|
|Product Type||Oil Pan Kit|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
Leave a Reply