GM GEN V LT RETRO-FIT OIL PAN – AS CAST
GM Gen V LT Retro-Fit Oil Pan - as Cast
Part number (SKU): 302-20
Share on Social Media
Original Price: $387.95
GM’s new Gen V LT direct injected engines are starting to find their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they’re very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory oil pans don’t always fit or they hang too low for today’s hot rods. Holley’s new LT Retro-fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
These oil pans are perfect for: 1967-’02 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-’74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1978-’87 G-body, 1964-’72 A-body, and 1973-’87 Chevy/GMC Full Size Trucks
- Designed for LT Engine Retro-Fit Installations in Classic Car and Truck Chassis Requiring More Oil Pan to Chassis Clearance Around the Front Half of the Oil Pan
- Allows for up to 4.00” Crankshaft Stroke
- Can Be Used Anywhere a GM F-Body Oil Pan Can Be Used
- Provides OEM fitment – Oil filter mounting, OEM Engine NVH Suppression, OEM Flange Sealing, Proper Structural Rigidity and OEM Bell-Housing Attachments.
- Traditional High-Quality Cast Aluminum Appearance With Clean Exterior Styling
- Provides Maximum Clearance for Vehicles Where the Steering Linkage is Behind the Engine cross-member
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine crossmember.
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Oil Cooler Port Provision
- 1/2” NPT port – Ideal for Turbo Oil Return or PCV Oil Return
- Hinge Door Baffles Available
- Complete Kit Includes: Windage Tray, Sump Baffle, OE Style Pick-Up Tube, Sump Port Plug, Oil Filter Stud, Billet Oil Passage Cover, etc.
|Application||GM Gen V LT|
|Oil Pan Capacity||6.1 Quarts|
|Oil Pan Type||Cast|
|Product Type||Oil Pan Kit|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.