2011-14 F- 150
2011-14 F- 150 Edelbrock Supercharger Kit w/Tune
Share on Social Media
Original Price: $6,530.00
Unlike turbocharging, Edelbrock TVS Supercharger Kits for 2011-Up Ford F-150 provide instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire powerband. This makes it the preferred choice for Ford F-150 owners when it comes to aftermarket bolt-on power. TVS stands for Twin Vortices Series, and it is a newly developed line from Edelbrock and Eaton. It has truly raised the bar for performance and reliability. This package delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller size for uncompromising performance for your F-150.
By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly had three lobes twisted 60°. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with newly redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, create a smoother flow of air into the engine, and reduce noise and vibration characteristics.
The supercharger design runs on the first-sheave FEAD allowing Edelbrock to integrate a heavy-duty tensioner built to handle the increased load of the R2300 supercharger and applying the load closer to the number one main bearing, thus increasing durability. These Ford F-150 kits also have a high-efficiency intercooler system with dual-core low-temp radiator. The high-capacity air-to-water intercooler with formed hoses and abrasion-resistant sleeves ensure the system operates smoothly.
- This kit produces 421 RWHP and 422 RWTQ.
- R2300 Supercharger featuring Eaton’s new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features four-lobe rotors with high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM) and more horsepower for your F-150
- Fuel charging assembly with Edelbrock designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- High-efficiency intercooler system with dual-core low-temp radiator, degas bottle, high-capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Twin 60mm throttle body and throttle body spacer
- Edelbrock cold air induction system featuring an injection-molded air box, blow-molded clean air tube and high-flow, washable, premium air filter
- 100mm MAF (Mass Airflow) tube/housing
- First sheave FEAD system with heavy-duty tensioner for increased durability and less parasitic loss
Emissions EO Number: D-215-89