Our super flow 1020 bench is calibrated of OEM certified data, the test results below are the standard LT head and the Maxx power head combo comparison.
Standard LT1 Cylinder Heads
- Intake port @ .650 lift = 305cfm
- Exhaust port @ .650 lift = 215 cfm
Arrington SS Stage 1 Cylinder Heads
- Intake port @ .650 lift = 358 cfm
- Exhaust port @ .650 lift = 247 cfm
Our pro Maxx cylinder head are capable of supporting over 1100hp with engine block upgrades. The before and after low sheets is the result of our air flow engineering. All Pro Maxx cylinder heads are fully machined and CNC ported.
Valve Spring Upgrade Options
Using our sprintron we have developed valve spring combinations that best suits the camshaft dynamics the options include dual springs, chrome moly retainers, collets and seal kit. Its recommended that boosted applications use the spring kit upgrade options.
PRO MAXX LT CYLINDER HEADS
LT cylinder head package includes:
- Full cylinder head re-surfacing
- 5 axis CNC port machining and blending
- LT valves are race prepared with radius machining and seat work
- Machine CNC of outer casting surfaces
- Full assembly
- Upgrade spring hardware package