- All LSX heads are made of 356-T6 aluminum and feature a 5/8'' thick deck that allows plenty of room for builder-specified combinations.
- Extra material cast in the port areas to accommodate professional porting
- Uses 11mm (10) and 8mm (13) head bolts
- 6-bolt per cylinder bolt pattern
- LS7 style rectangle port design
- 12 degree valve angle
- Uses LS7 rocker arms/LS7 bolts
- Accommodates production valvetrain components (except for Drag Race and Circle Track heads)
- Includes premium beehive-type valve springs (except for Drag Race and Circle Track heads)
- Valve guides for 8mm valve stems (except for Drag Race and Circle Track heads)
Our super flow 1020 bench is calibrated of OEM certified data, the test results below are the standard LT head and the Maxx power head combo comparison.
Our pro Maxx cylinder head are capable of supporting over 1100hp with engine block upgrades. The before and after low sheets is the result of our air flow engineering. All Pro Maxx cylinder heads are fully machined and CNC ported.
Valve Spring Upgrade Options
Using our sprintron we have developed valve spring combinations that best suits the camshaft dynamics the options include dual springs, chrome moly retainers, collets and seal kit. Its recommended that boosted applications use the spring kit upgrade options.
PRO MAXX LT CYLINDER HEADS
LT cylinder head package includes:
- Full cylinder head re-surfacing
- 5 axis CNC port machining and blending
- Valves are race prepared with radius machining and seat work
- Machine CNC of outer casting surfaces
- Full assembly
- Upgrade spring hardware package